Wednesday 25 January 2012

20/01/12 Limon Technique



This is our limon technique dance, we are doing this dance to show our limon technique and show the audience how our skills have grown.

I start of with good focus nad look like i know what i am doing. To start we use cannon to give our dance dynamics at 0.16 my leg lift is good and flows well in to a push through after at 0.18 i need more tension in my arms to be more in time and at 0.20 i need to fall more at 0.24 i show the difference between fall and recovery well. At 0.26 my throw needs to be a lot bigger and at 0.28 my walk needs to be stronger. at 0.32 my stretch out needs to stretch more and be more tense. at 0.42 my spins need a focus point so i dont just look drunk. At 0.46 my torso twitch is strong and falls and recovers well  which goes into a nice Barbie kick although my toes need to be pointed  and then at 0.51 i go into my favourite torso twist which look lovely! And thats how i finish.

Strengths:
  • Torso work all seems pretty good!
  • My Barbie kick although need to point toes.
  • Being able to show the difference between fall and recovery
Weaknesses:
  • Tension- my whole body needw more tension
  • Need to stretch more
  • My falls need to be bigger
Targets:
  • Continual tension
  • Bigger Falls
  • Point toes in Barbie kick

No comments:

Post a Comment